Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Pinterest Menu

I've been a "dinner time" slacker. I don't know what it is but I just haven't been inspired to spend much time in the kitchen. No joke, we've had Ramen noodles for dinner.like 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong I like a good bowl of beef noodles but not 3 times in 2 weeks. I decided to get off my duff and actually plan dinner for this week. I figure if it's on Pinterest it's got to be good.....at least it'll look pretty.

Last time I did this (click here) my dinners were wildly successful (at least Husband thought so). The "Skillet rosemary chicken", and the "Slow cooker baby back ribs" were to die for. Awesome recipes! So here's my 
menu for this week. If you try any of these let me know how they turn out! 

Click on the pictures to see the recipes!
crunchy garlic chicken


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image







No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't think I've ever told you this, but I like your comments best of all......shhh don't tell.